• Download issues
Q: Why can’t I download the file?
Not enough of storage space
Please check and make sure your device has enough storage space.
Internet access may be under strict control in some places. For example, some companies or educational institutions block internet access to certain websites or downloads of specific types of file. Under such circumstances, you may not be able to download the file normally. In that case, we suggest that you access the internet from a different location, or ask your friends to download the file for you.
Unstable Signal / Connection
If you are downloading the file with a mobile device and it frequently fails, we suggest that you use a personal computer with a stable internet connection for the download instead. Then transfer the file to your mobile device via iTunes or an USB.
• Video Playback Issues
Q: Why can’t I play the downloaded file?
The download is not complete.
Please verify that the file size of the downloaded file matches the file size displayed on the website. If not, please try to download it again. If it still doesn’t work, please refer to our explanation in“Why can’t I download the file?” and to verify your network connectivity.
Video Decoding Issue
Please use the media players listed below to avoid video decoding problems.
Please use Potplayer on personal computers.
Please use the built-in media player or nPlayer on iPhones or iPads.
Please use the built-in Media Player on Android mobile phones or tablets. MX Player is also recommended.
Q: Why does the video not play smoothly?
Recommended minimum computer specification requirements:
PC: Windows 7 or newer operating systems.
We recommend a RAM memory of over 2GB and an available storage capacity on at least 10GB of the hard disk drive. If you want to watch videos in HD quality, we suggest you to use a Full HD monitor.MAC: OS X 10.5 or higher version
Recommended Basic mobile phone/pad configurations:
Screen Resolution: 1024x768 pixels or higher
iOS 7 / Android 4 or newer
Q: Why doesthevideo appear blurry while playing?
• Software IssuesQ: Which media players are suitable for Android devices? Q: Which media players are suitable for iPads and iPhones?
Q: How to install PotPalyer?
Please go to the official website of PotPlayer. Click on the “DOWNLOAD” button. (Download the appropriate version according to your operating system).
Download the file to your desktop and start the installation.
- Choose your language and click on the following buttons in sequence: “Next”, “I agree”, “Next”, and then “Install”.
- After the installation is completed, click on “Close”. And the program will run automatically.
- Click on the “Open” button, and the file will be opened. Then you can start playing the video.
• Subtitle IssuesQ: Why aren’t the subtitles displayed after the subtitle files (SRT or SUB) havealready been downloaded?
- Place the cursor on the display window and click on the right button of your mouse. Move to the “Control Panel”
- Go to “Subtitle” setting and click on the “Font” button. When the font window pops up, choose the script of your language.